Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Review: Age of Ultron #9

Good issue, bad conclusion to the story-arc. I know it isn't the official conclusion, but the series could definitely end here. Thank god Wolverine hightailed it out of the Morgana Le Fey timeline. Not to say I understood that at all. I totally don't get how two Wolverines were in the same room when one of them murdered Hank Pym. And I don't get where one of them got their costume. The banter between the two Wolverines is very, very entertaining. I think they came to a reasonable solution together with Hank and Sue. As I said, it would have been enough to stop at that! I think the best part of the issue by far is when the Wolverine's decide which one of them should die at the other's hand. The result is not shocking, but kind of sad. It has been a fun ride, but I'm glad it's winding down. I can't stand it that the last three issues just got erased from Marvel history like that. Totally disappointing. I do like Carlos Pacheo's art style, but I was really loving +Brandon Peterson 's. I am really excited to meet him at Comic Con. When all is said and done, this was a fine issue. I am scared almost to think what next month will hold and will definitely not be picking up the spin-off series. Well, I've sort of run out of things to say. Until next time!


No comments:

Post a Comment