Tuesday, May 14, 2013

What would it be like if a child was a Green Lantern?

I know, a child may have great fear of what's to come or not that much will. But what if there was one? What if someone had enough will and the power to overcome great fear? Well, we all know children, especially small ones, have great imaginations. I wish I still had my own from when I was 4 and 5. Kyle Rayner had a great imagination. Let's amplify that, by a LOT. If a kid was a GL, they could defeat nearly EVERYONE. They could harness the true power of a Green Lantern and gain the power to destroy planets, or even SOLAR SYSTEMS, with the wackiest things imaginable. You would never see it coming. NEVER. No one would. He could kill SUPERMAN, even. Superman could walk up and be like "hey little guy, how you doing?" and he would just blast Superman to smithereens. That is how I would imagine the youngest Green Lantern the corps has to offer. That's all! Remember to leave a comment below!

-Bobby Lovett

No comments:

Post a Comment