Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Review: Indestructible Hulk #008

I'm afraid that another one bites the dust. I don't think this series is bad and certainly wouldn't naysay it, but I've just had enough. I'm afraid this goes for the Avengers and all of S.H.I.E.L.D. I just can't think of any conceivable way to care less about these people's lives. I think that's whats turning me off of Indestructible too. I really just don't want to hear all of Bruce and his science team ramble on about their horrible lives. I really do sympathize for you Patricia, I just don't want to hear about it in my comics. Thanks. I think Mark Waid is an incredibly skilled author and has the capability to make some awesome action scenes, I just don't think he is right for me. Some of the action sequences in this book were phenomenal. I do enjoy Walt Simonson's art. It is a little cartoony and pencil-heavy, but who am I to judge. I think that the Frost Giants are drawn particularly well. I love some of the graphic design on the interior as well as the cover. All-in-all this issue serves well as a conclusion but not much more. As I hinted to before I will be dropping this from my Pull-List after much contemplation. I would like to continue to hear great things about this title even if they're not coming from me.


No comments:

Post a Comment